2. I push the snooze once.
3. I push the snooze twice in the winter, wanting more coziness.
4. I sigh, hold the railing, feet hitting the hardwood- grab for the lights, push the coffee pot button.
5. I run back up the stairs-brush both teeth and hair, make-up, examine dark spot, wonder if I should invest in another very expensive product, put clothes on quietly (Dave is still snoring and I feel like his body reads “Do not disturb” …a little annoyed, but not much.
6. Computer- read Daily Bread and then post up my new Slice….lately it is Slice and then Daily Bread…because I worry that I might put it up wrong…coffee…I need it, I get it.
8. Turn on the lights, turn on the computer, pray for the students I will touch, comment on slice, comment on slice, comment on slice
9. New day…new observation or memory…it is like every other cycle that I can think of…
10. Starting over.
1. I wake up at 5:15…